In November 2013 Eaton Township purchased the Center Eaton Church, originally dedicated in 1881 and located on Narrow Lake Rd.
It was formerly a Methodist church, but has not been used as a church since the 1990’s. The church was added to the Michigan State Historic Preservation Office’s registry in 1987.
For more information regarding the Friends of Historic Center Eaton, please contact: Martha Lawrence 517-543-0709.
Get updates on our Facebook page: Click for the Township Facebook Page.
The Friends of Historic Center Eaton have incorporated a rental policy and the building is available to rent.
Contact Eaton Township Offices 517-543-3308 during the Treasurer’s hours for reservations (Wednesdays 9-5)